new flippers

I had hoped to get a new surf mat but they're not in vogie anymore. I settled for some new flippers, or fons, that I have just christened on all surf at One Mile Beach. The waves were hard to crack, but the fins helped &_being on the water was a blast.
This tam beach is popular with tourists & learning surfers,_so it has a relaxed, dorky & cosmopolitan vibe
 But I kind of enjoy the chill, fin feeling Jere when compared to chic uptight cloyong/claustrophobic  of my old local break. 
Yesterday i had a bad tumble. At the risk of sounding like an old crony, ... O wasowing up a steep bank beside my"driveway" when my old boots lost their tempus grip on the planet. For a few milliseconds o did the cartoon thing of running fast and going nowhere, then the weight of the mower, its wheels were skidding too, came back at me. and I lost it. I recall rolling saodeways & backwards onto a very rocky surface & shitting myself over. breaking  bones. I copped a few ñce bangs before I looked and heard said mower coming ate at greater speed
I raisedy arm to protect 
Myself, only to get a. Amg on the forearm followed quickly by a crack on the head. I then got shot backwards again.
 before coming to rest spread on the ground cuddling mower. I looked down, my hand l
holding the slope was halfway under the mower  deck, thanking the blade cutput echamism.I checked for blood, none. Bones? O could feeltemdermess on a few spots but nothing registered as broken. As I got up to switch the mower off, o felt a sharp pang on mybtpp right rib. Well, that hurts, possibly broken, probably cracked &/I had no clue as to how it happened. 
So today, worried about raidsong my right arm to swim, I was glad of the water's cold temperature and that it felt pretty OK. Not painless, just not a lot of pain. 

Popular posts from this blog

honestly

Stbd. Rudder & Tiller

child immorality